Rules of the contest on Instagram under the name:
“GREAT DEAL – win a weekend in Mazury”.
§1 General Provisions
(1) The organizer of the Contest is Alaya Diamonds Group Sp. z o.o., based in Warsaw (03-934) at ul. Wąchocka 1i, entered in the register of entrepreneurs in the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000825322, NIP 5252813857, REGON: 385427639, share capital of PLN 100,000.00 hereinafter referred to as the “Organizer”.
(2) The contest is conducted under the rules described in these Regulations in accordance with the generally applicable provisions of Polish law.
3 The competition begins on 14/10/2022. hr. 17:30, and ends on 23/10/2022. at. 20:00 Polish time.
§2. Participants and rules of the Competition
(1) Participation in the Contest is voluntary and free of charge.
(2) The Contest may be participated in by an individual (consumer as defined in Article 22 of the Civil Code), hereinafter referred to as Participant, who:
a) has read and accepted these Regulations and consented to the processing of personal data for the purpose of the Contest by entering the Contest;
(b) has reached the age of 18 and has full legal capacity;
(c) having an address for service in the territory of the Republic of Poland,
(d) has a public account (profile) on Instagram,
(e) will perform the Contest Task.
(3) Only a person who meets the conditions specified in §2 may be a participant in the Competition. paragraph. 2 of the Regulations.
(4) Employees of the Organizer and entities and employees of entities providing services to the Organizer in organizing the Contest on the basis of civil law contracts, as well as members of the immediate family (spouses, ascendants, descendants and siblings) of the above persons are excluded from participation in the Contest.
(5) In order to participate in the Contest, during its duration, the Participant will perform the Contest Task on Instagram consisting in:
Liking the contest post; liking/observing the organizer’s profile @elorijewellery; in the comment, tag the two people the Participant wants to invite to the fun using the “@” tag; sharing the contest post on their profile on instagram (stories or post).
(hereinafter: Contest Task).
6 Only Participants who complete the Contest Task during the Contest will participate in the Contest.
7 A participant may take part in the Contest 1 (in words: one) time. In the case of more than one comment, the drawing application will take into account only one of them.
(8) The Organizer reserves the right to remove and not include in the Contest the completed Contest Tasks, the authors of which:
(a) do not act on their own behalf, but through third parties,
(b) operate from fictitious accounts/profiles on Instagram;
(c) create fictitious accounts/profiles on Instagram;
(d) violate the terms of service of Instagram.
e) used in the Contest Task a word commonly considered offensive, pornographic content, content that promotes racial, ethnic and religious hatred or discriminates against social groups, violated the personal rights of persons or third parties or the Organizer.
§ 3 Rights to the completed Contest Tasks.
(1) The Participant shall ensure that the completed Competition Task shall not violate any rights or property of the Organizer, persons and third parties, in particular their property and personal copyrights and personal property.
(2) The Participant declares that he/she is entitled to exclusive and unlimited copyrights to the Contest Task made, and that the Contest Task made is not encumbered with any rights of third parties, and the work has not been published before.
3 Based on Art. 921 § 3 of the Civil Code Act, the Organizer stipulates upon the release of the Prize – the acquisition of a non-exclusive license to the Contest Task awarded in the Contest without time and territorial restrictions, and the awarded Contest Participant (Winner) grants the Organizer a non-exclusive license to the awarded Contest Task in the following fields of exploitation:
a) in terms of recording and reproduction of the work – production of copies of the work by a specific technique, including printing, reprography, magnetic recording and digital technique;
b) within the scope of circulation of the original or copies on which the work was fixed – marketing, lending or renting of the original or copies;
c) with respect to dissemination of the work in a manner other than that specified in item b – public performance, exhibition, display, reproduction, as well as broadcasting and rebroadcasting, as well as making the work available to the public in such a way that everyone can have access to it at a place and time of their own choosing, including the introduction of the work into computer memory and into telecommunications and information networks.
§4. Prizes and Determination of Winners
(1) In order to ensure the proper conduct of the Contest, the Organizer will appoint a two-person Commission hereinafter referred to as the Contest Commission. The tasks of the Contest Committee will include overseeing the proper conduct of the Contest, deciding on all matters relating to the Contest, including the interpretation of the provisions of these Regulations, and selecting the Participants to whom the Prizes will be awarded (hereinafter: the Winners). Decisions of the Commission are final, which does not deprive the Participant of the right to assert claims under the law.
(2) At the end of the Contest, the Contest Committee will evaluate the Contest Tasks performed by the Participants (fulfillment of all conditions of Participation) and will select among the Participants by means of an independent drawing application Lukky – 1 (in words: one) Winner. The course of the drawing will be recorded and shared on Instastories on the Organizer’s profile @elorijewellery
(3) The following prize will be awarded to the winner of the Contest:
a) Voucher for the amount of PLN 1,000 to be used at Pod Cyprysami / in Ruciane Park. Voucher valid until dn. December 31, 2022.
(4) Prizes are exempt from personal income tax under Art. 21 para. 1 item 68 of the PIT Law.
5. the Commission will complete the selection of Winners no later than 23.10.2022.
6. the Winners of the Contest will be informed of obtaining the Prize by posting a comment and a video on stories indicating the name of the profile (account) in the Organizer’s profile on Instagram @elorijewellery no later than 23.10.2022.
7 Information about winning the Contest will be sent to Winners in a private message on Instagram.
(8) Receipt of the Prize is conditional on the Winner providing the Organizer, within 14 days from the date of dispatch by the Organizer, an e-mail message to email@example.com with information necessary for the transfer of the Prize, including in particular: name, surname, e-mail address and mailing address in the territory of the Republic of Poland.
(9) In the event of failure by the Winner to transfer the goods within the time and in accordance with the terms and conditions specified in paragraph. 7 above data necessary for the transfer of the Prize, the Contest Committee will select the next Participant receiving the Prize.
10. the Organizer shall not be liable for failure to deliver the Prize to the Participant if the failure to deliver the Prize resulted solely from the Participant’s failure to provide the data required for delivery of the Prize or providing incorrect or inconsistent data.
(11) Each Prize shall be sent once by the Organizer for the address indicated by the Winner in the territory of the Republic of Poland within 7 days from the date of sending by the Winner in response to the information notifying about the awarded Prize all data enabling the dispatch of the Prize.
12 The Organizer is the founder of the Prizes.
13 The winner may not transfer the rights to the awarded prize to a third party.
14 The Winner has the opportunity to waive the right to the Prize awarded to him/her by submitting a statement to the Organizer in writing.
15. in the Contest you can receive a Prize only 1 (in words: one) time.
16 The prize will be sent to the Participant at the expense of the Organizer.
17 The Participant shall not be entitled to request the conversion of the Prize into a cash prize.
§5. Personal Information
(1) The administrator of the Participants’ personal data is the Organizer. Contact with the organizer is possible by mail to the mailing address ul. Wąchocka 1i, 03-934 Warsaw and by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) The basis for the processing of personal data is Art. 6 paragraph. 1(a) RODO consent of Participants to participate in the Contest and Art. 6 paragraph. 1(f) i.e. The legitimate interests of the administrator, in particular in the field of complaint recognition and redress.
(3) Participants’ personal data will be processed to the extent and for the purpose necessary to conduct the Contest, select the Winners, process any complaints and, in the case of Winners, also to notify the awarding of the Prize, release the Prize.
(4) Provision of personal data is voluntary, however, it is a condition for issuance of Prizes to Winners or submission of complaints, in terms of identification, address data.
(5) Personal data will be stored for the duration of the Contest, and after its completion until the statute of limitations for possible claims or the expiration of the obligation to store data under the law, but no longer than 5 years, from the end of the calendar year in which the Contest was held.
6. the Organizer shall exercise the rights of data subjects, i.e. access to the content of their data and the right to rectification, deletion, restriction of their processing, the right to data portability.
(7) In the case of processing of personal data on the basis of consent, the Participant has the right to withdraw consent, at any time, and the withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent requires electronic notification to the e-mail address email@example.com
(8) The recipients of the data are: entities providing hosting services, postal services, entities with which the Organizer cooperates in accounting and tax services, public authorities on the basis and within the limits of the law in particular as KAS, law enforcement agencies.
9. personal data are not processed automatically and subjected to profiling.
(1) Participants of the Contest have the right to file a written complaint with the annotation “Complaint: GREAT DEAL – win a weekend in Mazury, to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Organizer’s mailing address ul. Minska 25 lok. 420, 03-808 Warsaw related to the conduct of the Contest during the Contest, as well as up to 14 days after the end of the Contest.
(2) The letter containing the complaint should indicate the name of the Participant and the mailing address to which a response to the complaint will be sent.
(3) The Organizer shall respond to the complaint within 14 days to the Participant by registered mail sent to the address provided in the letter containing the complaint.
(4) Negative consideration by the Organizer of the Participant’s complaint does not exclude the Participant’s right to pursue his/her claims under generally applicable laws, including through legal proceedings.
§7. Final provisions and technical information.
1 The Regulations shall come into force on 14.10.2022.
(2) The contest is not a promotional lottery as defined in Art. 2 paragraph. 1 pt. 9 Law on Games and Betting of 29.07.1992. (Journal of Laws of 2004, No. 4, item 27, as amended) and is not subject to the rules contained in the aforementioned. Law and the regulations implementing the Law.
(3) The Contest Organizer shall not be responsible for the inability of a potential Participant to submit a completed Contest Task for reasons attributable solely to the Participant.
(4) The Rules of the Contest are made available during the Contest via the public ICT network Internet at URL: https://elori.pl/regulamin-konkursu-instagram and at the Organizer’s office.
(5) The Organizer undertakes to make every effort to amicably resolve any disputes that may arise in connection with the conduct of the Competition.
(6) The court of competent jurisdiction to resolve disputes shall be the court of local and material jurisdiction in accordance with the provisions of law.
7 This Contest is in no way organized, sponsored, conducted or endorsed by or associated with Instagram.
8 The entity solely responsible for the conduct of the Contest is the Organizer, and Participants agree to release the Instagram service from any liability that may arise in connection with the organization of the Contest.
(9) Amendments to the Regulations shall be published and the Participants shall be informed of the changes made by the Organizer. Amendments may be made only for reasons of adaptation of the Regulations to the norms of applicable law.